We are looking for a Junior/Middle Level Android Developer for one of our clients in the IT industry.
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical
– 1+ years of relevant work experience in software development including Java
– 1+ years of relevant work experience in Android software development
– Deep technical knowledge of Android mobile and tablet application development
– Knowledge of Android UI frameworks, MVP application design and touch based UI.
– Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms
and software design
– Experience integrating mobile apps with APIs and other enterprise web services and developing
complex graphs and charts-based apps
– Proficient in working with different types of web-services (REST etc.).
– Track record of launching several Enterprise mobile applications with large adoption
– Proficient in OOPs and general programming concepts
– Experience with MVP pattern and data bindings is a plus
– Execute peer reviews, interact to gain a deep understanding of technical architecture of
– Strive for excellence
– A passion to engage with new trends and technologies
– Able to work quickly, multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail
– A positive “can do” attitude & strong work ethic
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Design and implement new user-facing features in our products.
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases;
– Solve performance problems and architectural challenges
– You will be a key member of our growing team responsible for developing mobile applications
– Working with new technologies and modern work environment
– Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers
– Continuous professional development through trainings
– Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
– Health insurance
– Meal tickets/ lunch vouchers
– Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
– Social and team-building activities