We are recruiting Electrical Design Engineer for one of our partners in the the field of constructions.
- Middle level experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the design of electrical installations.
- University studies in a technical field.
- English language – conversational level.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Manage design activities in the field of high and low current electrical engineering, automation, closed-circuit video monitoring, access control, artificial lighting, etc.
- Use current technology: the BIM (building information modeling) virtual environment, the Autocad/Revit platform from Autodesk, simulation and calculation software in the field of building thermotechnics, etc.
- Design the electrical installations of strong currents and weak currents.
- Carry out the documentation related to the projects.
- Participate in internal coordination meetings.
- Participate in coordination meetings on the site with the other specializations involved in the project.
- 30 vacation days.
- Meal tickets.
- Private medical insurance.
- Specialized courses.
- Managing projects that will help you develop professionally.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Bookster membership.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org