Companie ce activeaza in domeniul cercetarii de piata
We recruit Senior Quantitative Researcher for one of our partners active in market research.
– Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences or related fields (Sociology, Marketing, Economics)
– Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint
– Strong English level (writing, speaking)
– Client service experience
– Public speaking skills
– At least 3 years experience as a professional quantitative researcher
– Knowledge of SPSS (is an advantage)
– Strong sense of organizing
– Problem solving abilities
– People management skills
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal
– Project management
– Questionnaire & sample design
– Data analysis, interpretation and development of research conclusions
– Report writing
– Market research presentations to clients
– Scriptwriting, data validation, weighting, tabulations, primary data reporting, coding are done by specialized departments.
Research areas to be approached on the job: customer/employee satisfaction, usage & attitudes, employer branding, brand performance, advertising research, mystery shopping, product testing, price sensitivity, conjoint analysis.
Experience within FMCG sector is a plus.
– Attractive Salary Package and Benefits
– Career Growth Opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com