We are recruiting Senior Accountant for one of our partners.
The requirements are as follows:
Key attributes & competencies
– Ability to work with deadlines;
– Good communication across all levels of business;
– Team player;
– Analytical mind;
– Strong systems skills;
– Integrity & trust;
– Organizational agility;
– Problem solving;
– Time management;
– Highly detail oriented ;
– Advanced English communication skills;
– Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
– Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
– Strong understanding of accounting theory;
– 5 – 7 years accounting/finance experience;
– Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications;
– Good English level.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
– The major functions will be to concluded / perform:
o Statutory accounting for clients of the company;
o Management reporting for clients of the company;
o Accounting consultancy for clients of the company;
o Accounting reviews for clients of the company;
o Extra juridical accounting reports for clients of the company;
o Acccounting advisory, when needed.
– Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required;
– Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances or cash flow; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
– Ensure work is complete within the specified time frame and manage risk prior to the deadline where work is falling behind schedule;
– Identify solutions to problems, opportunities or issues raised;
– Maintain excellent working relationships with the team; work with the team to ensure that every junior member is able to manage their workload and meet the targets as set down; supervising staff;
– Providing and interpreting financial information;
– Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
– Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
– Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
– Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations;
– Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
– Other projects as assigned from time to time by managers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com